Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Mommy Fashion for Fall

One of my favorite things about fall is the clothes. I love layering, boots, scarves, the whole works. In this post I wanted to include some of my favorite fall clothing items for moms or any female, really. Now, let it be known that I am in no huge hurry to get back into my pre-pregnancy jeans...they were uncomfortable to begin with! It's been a little disappointing to not be able to hit the gym real hard since before I had Rhett (well not really), but with my recovery process I am taking it very slow. That being said, leggings are my new best friend...as well as these other comfy and cute pieces.
Women's Cowl Tunic Top: Most of the items—including this top—listed on this post are from the one and only Target. It's definitely my favorite store. This tunic top is perfect with leggings (as pictured). It is super comfy, warm, and can go with essentially anything.
Women's Faux Fur Black Vest: I've been eyeing this black fur vest for quite some time, and may have to purchase it sooner than later. I love layering in the fall, and this is so versatile. It hasn't been that cold yet, but I've found that as a new mom I rarely wear a jacket. Between carrying a 17+ pound baby in a car seat and an jam-packed diaper bag, I always seem to be overly warm.
Gap Pure Body Leggings: I'm so thankful that leggings are in style. They have been my pre-pregnancy and post-pregnancy savior. I think I wear them six out of seven days a week. That being said, these leggings from Gap are my favorite. They are long enough, extremely comfortable, and aren't see though (which is a must)!
Steve Madden Ravinn Riding Boot: I purchased these this year and have been liking them a lot. My old black riding boots had seen better days, and I am very happy with these!
Sequin Head Wrap: As new moms know, it is sometimes tricky to take a shower, let alone blow dry your hair and style it...hence, the headband. I have a feeling there are a lot of pony tails in my future. I love headbands because they make the basic pony tail look more put together. These ones also have velvet backing so they stay in place very well!
Women's Bib Necklace with Stones: I absolutely love statement necklaces...when I'm not carrying a baby. It's pretty difficult to hold Rhett while wearing something of this stature, so I'll only wear something like this on special occasions!
Women's Merona Madeline Ballet Flats: I love boots, but these flats are pretty comfy for everyday wear (until it snows, that is). 
Loose Knit Beanie: I don't own this...yet, but I would like a hat like this. It seems like it'd be warm, but not too warm, and very practical for those dreaded below zero months.

No comments:

Post a Comment