I know it’s not a Sophie, but it was half the price and Rhett LOVES to chew on it (it's a win win)!
It has been such a blast watching Rhett learn how to jump up and down in this. He is so active! I feel like his little chubby legs are getting so strong!
These are so nice to have once the weather gets cold. It keeps Rhett warmer and keeps the wind out of his face. Do not pay full price for this! There are plenty of promo codes out there. I just had to pay shipping and handling ($12.95) for this.
This is a great product for dry baby skin. I swear it works immediately!
These are BY FAR my favorite sweatpants for babies. They are extremely stretchy (which is necessary for a 15-20 lb. 3+ month old)! The cuff at the bottom also keeps the pants from being too long.
We have had most luck with this formula for Rhett. I know every baby is different, but after trying three other types of formula, Rhett seems to like this best.
Any bath tub will do just fine, but this is the one we have. It gets the job done. Plus, I like the handy temperature gauge at the bottom of the tub!
This is my all-time favorite blanket we have for Rhett that I have purchased. (We have some very special, sentimental handmade blankets from relatives which we love as well.) This blanket is very warm and stretches too. Lately Rhett has liked to be tucked in when he sleeps (contrary to his first couple months) and this works well for that too.
Best invention ever? This keeps Rhett nice and toasty, without overheating him during these cold months. It is so convenient!

No comments:
Post a Comment