How far along: 40 WEEKS...I was kind-of hoping that I wouldn't have to post anything this week and he'd be here, but all in good time!
Gender: boy
How big is the baby?: Rhett is the size of a jackfruit! (I wasn't even aware of a fruit bigger than a watermelon.) It's hard to say how big Rhett actually is at this point. I'm thinking around 8+ pounds? We have another appointment tomorrow, so maybe I'll be able to find out more then.
Pregnancy symptoms: Well, at forty weeks, it is everything you'd expect: swollen legs, fingers, ankles, and feet, feeling quite uncomfortable, still craving fruit and ice cream, a little anxiety, etc.
Stretch marks: Yep...they're here (hopefully not to stay).
Maternity clothes: Nothing but! I've literally been living in black yoga capris. For all soon-to-be moms, I would HIGHLY recommend them. They are an absolute must in the third trimester. I bought mine at Kohls ("Oh Baby!" by Motherhood Maternity).
Stretch marks: Yep...they're here (hopefully not to stay).
Maternity clothes: Nothing but! I've literally been living in black yoga capris. For all soon-to-be moms, I would HIGHLY recommend them. They are an absolute must in the third trimester. I bought mine at Kohls ("Oh Baby!" by Motherhood Maternity).
Cravings: fresh fruit, yogurt/granola, and ice cream
Movement: Lots of movement this week. I'm not sure how he's even moving with so little room left!
Movement: Lots of movement this week. I'm not sure how he's even moving with so little room left!
Best moment of the week: This week has been quite low-key. I have been going on lots of walks, reading/lesson planning for school, and hanging out around our house. Saturday was a wonderful day. Michael and I spent the entire day together. We went on two long walks, ate out for lunch, shopped a little, and just hung out. It was a lot of fun to get out of the house and spend time just us two (and we know those days are limited).


No comments:
Post a Comment