Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

19 Weeks


How far along: 19 weeks
Weight gain: about 5 pounds
How big is the baby?: The size of a mango! 

Stretch marks: Nope...I'm assuming they will happen eventually, though! :(
Sleep: For some reason I've had a little trouble sleeping this week. I've been waking up in the middle of the night and having issues falling back asleep...hopefully that doesn't last too long.
Best moment this week: I celebrated my twenty-sixth birthday this week. I had a great day at school and came home to a "happy birthday" sign, flowers, candy, and a card from Michael. He also took me out to dinner. This week of school was cut short by a blizzard and snow day on Friday which I didn't mind! It's been very nice to have all of these days off or breaks this year, since I am teaching all new classes and need lots of time to lesson plan. Today (Sunday) we woke up and went to church and ate out for breakfast with family. I love these types of relaxing Sundays! The past couple days I've spent browsing the internet for nursery inspiration. I realize that we don't even know if baby is a boy or a girl, but I like to plan ahead! I pinned some of my nursery ideas on my "Bambino" board on Pinterest. Check it out if you're interested! A lot of the nursery items I really like are from the Land of Nod website; I think they have CUTEST decor! 
Miss anything: Not relating to my pregnancy, but I am just missing the SUMMER WEATHER. The snow is pretty, but I'm feeling a little restricted and cooped in our house. I can't wait to go on walks and to the lake this summer. 
Movement: I felt a couple kicks earlier this week, and I felt a few today in church. I hadn't felt any movement for a couple days, so it was nice to feel that little bambino moving around!
Queasy or sick: Overall I've felt just fine, but a little sleep deprived due to my inability to sleep without waking up multiple times each night.
Looking forward to: This week I have a Forensics competition on Tuesday. It is our subdistricts tournament and students will need to earn a certain score to move on to districts. I know all the students will do well. It's not that exciting, but I am FINALLY getting my hair cut and colored on Wednesday. It is long overdue! 

Have a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment