Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

20 Weeks! Halfway There!


How far along: 20 weeks! WE'RE HALFWAY THERE! 
Gender: Unknown, but we find out MONDAY!
How big is the baby?: The size of a banana.


Weight gain: 5-6 lbs. (weighing in from my 16 week appointment)
Maternity clothes: I've either been wearing a lot of legging, stretchy jeans with a hair-tie around the button, and sweater dresses lately.
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: I may have jinxed myself, because the past week has been pretty brutal sleep-wise. I'm having trouble getting comfortable and staying asleep for more than a couple hours. When I wake up in the middle of the night, I cannot fall back asleep. Basically, I've been waking up feeling exhausted. I hope this doesn't last! 
Best moment this week: This week was a busy one! We had a Forensics competition on Tuesday night and our team did great. All students will be advancing to districts.Last night was a LOT of fun. The school I currently teach at played the school I used to teach at for a regionals basketball game. It was so wonderful to see a lot of my old co-workers and past students. I definitely miss them a lot! Today, Michael and I completely reorganized our spare bedrooms (one of those being the baby's nursery). It took quite some time, but it feels so good to now have the nursery completely cleared and ready for paint, baby clothes, decor, etc! 
Worst moment this week: The worst moment is the fact that I feel like I'm catching a cold and I'm having trouble sleeping. I really hope this passes!
Movement: Little flutter kicks have become more frequent this week! Michael was even able to see a kick the other day, which was very exciting.
Cravings: Fruit and sweets
Queasy or sick: Feeling good!
Looking forward to: MONDAY! Monday is the day that we can find out if our little sweetheart is a boy or a girl. We are SO excited! However, we won't be telling anyone until our reveal party that will be taking place on March 15...our lips will be sealed!

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. wait! what "reveal party"?!? We have to wait two weeks to know?!? NO!!!!
    ..MARY HARTLEY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finding out the gender is so so exciting! Loving your weekly bump dates :)

    www.windycitybaby.net

    ReplyDelete