Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

BABY NAME! :)

April 15, 2014

After a LOT of contemplating and spending hours on baby name websites Michael and I decided on a name for our little boy (and we wanted to share it with all of you)...  

Rhett Anthony




We decided on the name Rhett for a couple of reasons. For one, it was the first name that both of us really liked. We also kept going back to the name when we'd continue to look for more names. From a teacher's standpoint, it is unique, but not totally weird. I also like it because it really cannot be mispronounced (or I hope not anyways)! With our last name, we wanted something shorter and simple, so we really feel that it is the perfect name for our boy. Lastly, we loved how Rhett sounded with Anthony as a middle name. Anthony is a family name. Anthony is Michael's grandfather's name, and it is also similar to my grandmother's name: Antoinette. Antoinette was also my great-grandmother's middle name, as well as my mom's. Anthony is also Michael's middle name and my brother's. RAC are Michael's dad's initials, so that is neat too! We are planning to hang these letters in our little boy's room. I ordered them from one of my favorite websites: Land of Nod. 

We seriously cannot wait for Rhett to arrive! We love him so much already and cannot wait to meet him!  :)


2 comments:

  1. Love the name- very cute!! I just have to say that you look absolutely adorable pregnant. :) Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete