April 6, 2014
How far along: 25 weeksGender: boy
How big is the baby?: The size of a cauliflower. During month 6, the average fetus measures about 13.6-14.8 inches long and weighs about 1.5 to 2.5 pounds.
Maternity clothes: Like I said last week, my stomach is REALLY GROWING! I feel like it has almost doubled in size! We had a snow day on Friday so I decided to look through my closet and remove anything that didn't fit properly (and pack it away in storage). I also looked through some of my spring/summer clothes and determined what I'd be most likely to wear in the next couple months. It was a little sad seeing that most of my summer dresses, tank tops, and shorts won't be getting any use this year!
Stretch marks: None, yet!
Sleep: Sleep hasn't been great this week. I wake up in the middle of the night at least three times and once I wake up once, it takes me a long time to fall back asleep. It also seems that once I wake up, I'll wake up about every hour and a half after that. I am having a tough time getting comfortable as well. I'm only trying to sleep on my side, but my side/back starts to ache. According to thebump.com all of this is pretty typical during "week 25".
Best moment this week: School, as always, has been busy. I was actually hoping that we would have had school on Friday, because we'll have to make that day up. However, it was nice to get some more lesson planning in and get some things accomplished around the house. Last night, we watched the Badger game with family and friends. It was a good game, with an unfortunate ending. The night was still a lot of fun. This morning we went to church and out for breakfast. I'm going to spend most of the day lesson planning for the upcoming week and reading a book that I'm teaching in my AP class. I love these types of relaxed Sundays!
Movement: Kicks seem to be getting stronger! Baby C is actually kicking as I type this. He must know I am talking about him! ;)
Cravings: Root beer floats. We hardly ever have ice cream at our house, but I had this little craving for root beer floats this week.
Queasy or sick: Feeling good, other than being a little sleep deprived.
Looking forward to: STILL craving warmer weather! This weekend will be more relaxing, which is great considering we have the state Forensics tournament in Madison this weekend!
Stretch marks: None, yet!
Sleep: Sleep hasn't been great this week. I wake up in the middle of the night at least three times and once I wake up once, it takes me a long time to fall back asleep. It also seems that once I wake up, I'll wake up about every hour and a half after that. I am having a tough time getting comfortable as well. I'm only trying to sleep on my side, but my side/back starts to ache. According to thebump.com all of this is pretty typical during "week 25".
Best moment this week: School, as always, has been busy. I was actually hoping that we would have had school on Friday, because we'll have to make that day up. However, it was nice to get some more lesson planning in and get some things accomplished around the house. Last night, we watched the Badger game with family and friends. It was a good game, with an unfortunate ending. The night was still a lot of fun. This morning we went to church and out for breakfast. I'm going to spend most of the day lesson planning for the upcoming week and reading a book that I'm teaching in my AP class. I love these types of relaxed Sundays!
Movement: Kicks seem to be getting stronger! Baby C is actually kicking as I type this. He must know I am talking about him! ;)
Cravings: Root beer floats. We hardly ever have ice cream at our house, but I had this little craving for root beer floats this week.
Queasy or sick: Feeling good, other than being a little sleep deprived.
Looking forward to: STILL craving warmer weather! This weekend will be more relaxing, which is great considering we have the state Forensics tournament in Madison this weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment