Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

29 Weeks


How far along?: 29 weeks
Gender: Boy
How big is the baby?: The size of an acorn squash. According to thebump.com, the baby is about 15.2 to 16.7 inches long. Right now, he weighs about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds. What's really crazy is that he will triple in weight before he is born! 
 
Sleep: Sleep has definitely been better. My sleep seems to fluctuate week by week...one week will be great, and the other week I'll be tossing and turning every night.
Best moments of the week: I had a great time going home this weekend. My cousin, Nikki, had her bridal shower for her upcoming wedding in June. It was fun to see my family and spend time with them! I was also able to see my friend Mallori this weekend, which was a lot of fun! My mom and I watched the movie Saving Mr. Banks, and I really enjoyed it (even though I have never seen Mary Poppins). The movie really showcased what an impact you can make on your child. I had a pretty busy weekend, so that's why I'm not posting until now (Monday night). 
Pregnancy symptoms: I've been feeling more and more tired this past week. It is also getting harder to find a comfortable sleeping position with this growing belly! I feel like my stomach is growing or stretching every second. I had a doctor's appointment this week and everything is perfectly normal (my weight gain, baby's heartbeat, my blood pressure,etc). 
Cravings: I still haven't had many cravings like I had earlier in my pregnancy. 
Movement: LOTS of movement this week! I feel like our baby boy is doing somersaults in my stomach! 
Looking forward to: On Wednesday my female coworkers are throwing me a baby shower! I am so appreciative of such kind and generous ladies. I am definitely looking forward to that on Wednesday. Today, I also had my glucose test. I don't know the results yet, but the fruit punch drink wasn't as bad as I had heard. Today was a beautiful day in Wisconsin, and I'm finally starting to feel like spring has arrived...bring on the warmer weather!

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment