Gender: Boy
Sleep: Sleep has been better this week. I've slept through a couple of nights, which has been nice. What hasn't been so nice is the fact that I feel like I'm 90 years old when I wake up. My back, neck, legs, etc. all hurt! Once I get out of bed and get moving, I feel 100% better, but it's that initial feeling when I first wake up that isn't ideal.
Best moments of the week: I had a wonderful baby shower thrown for me this week by my coworkers. It was SO NICE! We received so many cute and practical gifts for Baby Rhett. I can't wait to dress him up in his little baseball-themed onesies with matching socks. We also received a good amount of diapers, wipes, and toiletries. Is it sad that I was excited to organize our diapers and wipes in the baskets under our changing table? Another great moment this week was celebrating my sister's college graduation. She graduated this weekend with a bachelor's degree in nursing. I am so proud of her!
Pregnancy symptoms: Like last week, I feel that my stomach is really growing. I can't imagine how big I'm going to be when once July rolls around!
Pregnancy symptoms: Like last week, I feel that my stomach is really growing. I can't imagine how big I'm going to be when once July rolls around!
Cravings: nothing in particular this week
Movement: There is more and more movement each week. It's crazy to feel the baby roll over...or I think he's rolling over? Every once in awhile I feel this strong movement unlike anything else.
Looking forward to: I'm still looking forward to summer and warm weather (and for this baby to be born, of course). I am currently typing this blog post outside while sitting in a lawn chair. It is 70 degrees today! Michael set up a stereo/surround sound system in our garage today, which will also be nice during those warmer months. We only have four more weeks left of school! This year has really flown by. Have a great week! Happy mother's day!


No comments:
Post a Comment