How big is baby?: as big as a sweet potato (about 5.6 inches and 6.7 ounces)
Have you started to show yet?: yes—much faster this time around!
How are you feeling?: I've been feeling wonderful and totally normal! Besides my growing stomach...and lack of alcoholic beverages... and slight weight gain, I almost forget that I'm pregnant sometimes.
Cravings? Nothing in particular. Fruit, fruit juice, and fruit-flavored popsicles just always sound good to me.
Sleep: I've had no problems sleeping. I also must announce that Rhett no longer needs/wants his nightly bottle. We actually stopped this a while ago, but I never really mentioned it. It was SO MUCH EASIER than I ever expected! I just had this bad feeling that it was going to be so tough on all involved, but it was actually a piece of cake! I'm not sure why we kept those bottles around so long now. Rhett hasn't had a daytime bottle in a long time, but he was still quite attached to his one bottle before bed. Rhett was never a big fan of a pacifier, so the bottle was his way to relax before bed and feel extra secure. One night, we just gave him a sippy cup with milk and that was the end of the bottles! He used to run to where his bottles were in our kitchen and jump up and down, wanting us to get one for him, but he hasn't done that since we offered him a sippy cup before bed. Now we've established a bedtime routine of bath time, pajamas, sippy cup with milk (which he honestly only drinks a few ounces of milk, if that), bedtime stories, brush teeth, and into the crib he goes. One thing that I wasn't (and would never be) ready to let go of was rocking him before bed. Of course, we get our fair share of cuddles throughout the day, but sitting in the rocking chair before bed with his adorable little face looking up at me was priceless and will be missed. Good thing I have another baby on the way to do this all over again! However, I'm sure that many mothers can relate to the idea of not wanting their babies to grow up. Ever!
Gender prediction: I can hardly wait until we find out! I'm kind-of leaning towards another boy, but who really knows. We'll find out soon!
Looking forward to: finding out if baby Cifaldi #2 a boy or a girl, Valentine's Day, and my birthday!

No comments:
Post a Comment