Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Baby #2: Gender Reveal...


GIRL!

Blessed is seriously an understatement.

All this time, I didn't really have strong feelings as if I would have a boy or girl next. However, for some reason, I had this little feeling that I would be a mother to all boys (not that, that would be bad by any means)! So when we were at our ultrasound appointment on Monday, February 15, I was SO SURPRISED when we found out that we would be welcoming a sweet baby girl to our growing family. When I heard the exciting and surprising news, so many things ran through my mind. Overall though, I just kept thinking about the amazing mother-daughter bond I share with my mom. I can't believe that I will get to experience that sort of relationship from the other side of the spectrum. I know it's going to be amazing. I also can't wait to see Michael raise a daughter and for Rhett to be a big brother! Michael and I just feel so fortunate to be able to raise both genders. This creates a whole new experience for us. We can't wait to meet our little girl. And in all honesty, I just can't wait to buy a bunch of girly clothes, shoes, and accessories! ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment