How far along: 20 weeks!
How big is baby?: the size of a banana
How are you feeling?: I've been feeling great. I had such a wonderful week. It started on Monday, the 15th, when we found out we were welcoming a sweet, baby girl to our family. Then, I celebrated my birthday on Monday. My students made it extra special—many brought cookies, candy, and one even baked me a cake! We went out for pizza on Friday night with our family. Rhett easily ate over two pieces, if not more! He LOVES pizza. On Saturday, we had a Forensics competition all day. The students did really well, and I was very proud of them. On Saturday night, Michael and I went to Hobby Lobby and picked up some items for the new baby's nursery! I know I am getting a big head start on this, but there's not too much else to do during these bleak, winter months! Plus, it has just been so exciting ever since we found out we were having a girl. Last night, Michael and I made this floral initial Pinterest DIY project for the baby's room. I was a little worried that it wouldn't turn out, because those fake flowers really add up in cost, and I've had some Pinterest fails in the past, but I am so pleased to say that the project turned out even better than I could have imagined! Michael was definitely a huge help! I will showcase our letter when I take pictures of the nursery all put together! I don't want to reveal too much about the name we decided on! :) It's a surprise! And yes, we have decided on a name for the baby! It's a name we have liked for a long time! :)
Cravings? fruit juice, pasta, pizza (nothing different than my usual cravings)!
Sleep: I've been waking up at least one during the night, but that's nothing to complain about!
Best moment of the week: Finding out we were expecting a girl and my birthday! It was such a wonderful week!

No comments:
Post a Comment