Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Baby #2: 19 Weeks


How far along?: 19 weeks. 
How big is baby?: the size of a mango about 6.0 inches and 8.5 ounces...however, at my ultrasound (I am typing this after my appointment), they figured our baby is about 11 ounces!
Have you started to show yet?: yes, definitely!
How are you feeling?: perfectly fine!
Cravings? fruit, sour gummy worms, yogurt, pizza
Sleep: I've had a couple nights where I woke up and had trouble falling back asleep—which is quite strange for me! I usually have no problem falling asleep!
Best moment of the week: Baby is kicking! It has been SO FUN to feel that movement again. I love those flutter kicks. I also was able to go to my hometown this weekend and saw my family and friend, Mallori, who is (as you can see in the photo above) expecting a baby in July as well! Our babies are destined to be BFFs, like us!
Gender prediction: We find out this week
Looking forward to: ultrasound!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment