How far along: 22 weeks!
How big is baby?: the size of a papaya (about 11 inches long an 12 ounces)
How are you feeling?: I've been feeling wonderful! I have felt SO MUCH MOVEMENT in the last week, too. It is one of my favorite parts of being pregnant.
Cravings? Easter candy and cherry freezes from DQ :)
Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty well this week. The only time I've been waking up is when Rhett wakes up in the middle of the night and wants to cuddle. (I can't complain too much about that!)
Best moment of the week: I had such a wonderful weekend! My mom came up to visit us. We went shopping and bought a bunch of summer clothes for the new baby and Rhett. We had SO MUCH FUN picking out cute, girly outfits! It was a good thing that she was there, because someone needed to control me in Old Navy (everything was 40% off, plus I finally opened an Old Navy/Gap credit card, so I got an extra 15% off my total bill)! I've also been having a fun time putting together the new baby's nursery and Rhett's big boy room. When it's all done, I will post plenty of pictures!

No comments:
Post a Comment