Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Baby #2: 23 Weeks

How far along: 23 weeks! Have I mentioned how fast this pregnancy is going?!
How big is baby?: size of a grapefruit (and she has been moving like crazy)!
How are you feeling?: I've been feeling just fine, but a little tired lately. This has nothing to do with the pregnancy, but everything to do with Rhett being sick. We finally took him to the clinic and he has bronchitis. Apparently it's not as bad as it sounds...and it's better than RSV or influenza, so there's that. However, he has just not been himself lately and has been waking up at all hours of the night.
Cravings? banana bread (made some tonight)
Sleep: As I mentioned, I haven't slept very well due to our sick little boy. We're hoping for a speedy recovery!
Best moment of the week: This has been a crazy/hectic week. Sunday, I went shopping with my sister, and we shopped for hours on end! I didn't get home until 8:30 or so. Monday night I had a Forensics competition and didn't get home until 9 P.M. Tuesday night we had conferences at school, so I wasn't home until 7. With all that going on, I feel like I haven't seen much of Michael or Rhett. Needless to say, I am looking forward to a weekend with NO PLANS and WARM WEATHER! We brought Rhett outside for a little bit tonight, and he had a blast running all over our backyard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment