Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Baby #2: 32 Weeks


How far along: 32 weeks!
How big is baby?: baby is as big as a squash. According to The Bump, our baby should weigh anywhere from 2.5 to 3.8 pounds. According to our ultrasound on Monday, they predicted our baby is more like 4.5 pounds give or take! We may have another big baby on our hands.
How are you feeling?: I can't seem to get rid of this cold/allergies. I'm still not exactlty sure what it is, but I feel like I'm constantly blowing my nose. I've felt a lot of movement this week, and may have experienced some Braxton Hicks contractions. You'd think I would remember what these felt like from my previous pregnancy, but I can't really remember, so I could be wrong. Anyway, I basically felt some sharp pains in my lower stomach, and a few were pretty painful. I've also felt a lot of pressure in my tailbone area. I feel like I'm waddling when I walk. Haha. 
Cravings? iced coffee, grapes, chocolate :) 
Sleep: I've been sleeping okay this week. I've had some pretty crazy dreams, too,
Best moment of the week: On Monday, we had another ultrasound (as I mentioned before) and then a routine check-up on Wednesday. On Monday, the baby was breech, but on Wednesday, she was head down. I knew I felt a lot of movement going on in there! Rhett also had a routine check-up on Wednesday, and it honestly couldn't have went any better. I've brought Rhett to a number of appointments on my own, but this was the first time we both had an appointment. I was a little nervous about how that would go. Rhett turned out to be a perfect angel. He sat so still while our doctor looked in his ears, listened to his heart, and felt his tummy. He was very curious and talkative. He was especially excited when he was given two Toy Story stickers for doing a good job. The best part of the appointment was when we were able to see the baby, and Rhett rested his head on my chest, pointed to the screen, and said "Oh baby!" over and over. It was the sweetest. His reaction to the baby was priceless and then he leaned in and gave me a kiss. I think Rhett is going to be a wonderful big brother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment