Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Baby #2: 33 Weeks


How far along: 33 weeks! Less than 2 months until we meet her!
How big is baby?: baby is as big as a durian... or a stalk of celery for better reference.
How are you feeling?: I've been feeling pretty good! It is definitely tougher to sit up, stand up, and move around (in general), but I'm just so glad that we have a healthy, growing baby girl. I've been sleeping really well and feel energized. This is totally unrelated to the pregnancy, but I have a ingrown fingernail in my right pointer finger, and it is causing me SO MUCH PAIN. Who knew that a tiny little finger nail could hurt so much. I have tried soaking it in warm water with Epson Salt, picking at it, etc. but nothing seems to help. I'm hoping that will go away on its own soon.
Cravings?: lettuce salads (which is surprising, because those haven't sounded all too appetizing until recently), iced coffee, peach iced tea (YUM)
Sleep: Like I mentioned before, I am sleeping well. I remember finding that lying on my side grew to be uncomfortable last pregnancy, but so far so good. 
Best moment of the week: This week has been pretty different. Michael has been at a work conference all week, so we have bene without him since Sunday afternoon. It has been a little lonely, but we are so excited to have him back on Friday! This is the longest that he has ever been away from Rhett (and me for quite some time). I'm happy to say that Rhett and I made it to daycare and work on time each day this week (it's a little trickier getting ready without Michael). Even though Michael has been gone, I've had a lot of really great moments this week. I met up with a friend for dinner on Monday, and it was so good to catch up. Rhett and I went to the Dairy Queen, went shopping, and spent a lot of time playing outside. We also went fishing on the pontoon the other night and that was a blast (even though no fish were caught). There is a lot to look forward to this weekend. My mom is up visiting, the graduation ceremony is tonight, and we are going to a few grad parties. We only have two more weeks of school left, which is crazy (and the seniors were done yesterday, so school is definitely quieter now). And did I mention that Michael is coming home today! :) We're VERY excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment