Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Baby #2: 31 Weeks


How far along: 31 weeks... whoa, only 9 more weeks or so until we meet our sweet baby girl!
How big is baby?: baby is as big as a pineapple
How are you feeling?: Rhett had a little cold this week (runny nose, cough) and he unfortunately gave it to me (must be from all the kisses he gives). I've been pretty miserable the last couple days. I'm super congested and have had a sore throat. One of the few downsides to being pregnant in my opinion is the lack of medicine I'm able to take. I'm just trying to tough this one out naturally with peppermint and Breathe Again essential oils. I've been taking some cough drops and using Vicks as well. I hope this passes soon! 
Cravings? Cream cheese fruit dip and apples. Mmmmmm!
Sleep: Even though Rhett has been sleeping fairly well, I am not. I have been waking up more and more often during the night, and I have a tough time falling back asleep. This is not normally a problem for me, so it must just be due to the pregnancy. 
Best moment of the week: I'm looking forward to the annual Girls' Weekend get together/party that Michael's family throws. I'm also looking forward to a relaxing Mother's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment