How big is baby?: baby is as big as a butternut squash
How are you feeling?: I've had a little pain/discomfort in my left hip area this week. My doctor said it was probably due to the baby's positioning.
Cravings?: pizza, fruit juice, yogurt
Sleep: Unfortunately I have not been sleeping well this week. I fall asleep just fine, but I've been waking up multiple times each night. I hope I can go back to sleeping through the night.
Best moment of the week: I had a doctor's appointment this week, and my doctor and I decided that a c-section is going to be the best route for me and the baby. We are planning on scheduling one on either June 27 or 28th. She is going to get back to me. I realize that a c-section is not an easy procedure or recovery, but my doctor assured me that it will be easier and shorter than my recovery with Rhett, so I'm looking forward to that. I think it will also be kind-of neat to experience a regular delivery and a c-section delivery. We still plan on having another ultrasound next week, so that will be fun to see the baby again! I'm looking forward to this long weekend—even if it is supposed to rain most days. We are having a BBQ with our family tomorrow, so that will be fun to see everyone. I know I keep mentioning this, but I can't believe that we only have a couple more days left of school. This year has really gone by so fast! Summer is almost here!

No comments:
Post a Comment