Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

13 Weeks


How far along? 13 weeks
Total weight gain: 3 lbs.
Maternity clothes? I decided to wear two maternity sweaters I received for Christmas this week, but they hardly look like "maternity" clothing. I could probably continue wearing these when I'm not preggo!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I never seem to have a problem falling asleep.
Best moment this week: I had a great time at the Keith Urban, Little Big Town, and Dustin Lynch concert. Michael and I also made our way to the Buy Buy Baby store for the first time in Woodbury. The store is AMAZING! I had a lot of fun looking at diaper bags. However, I feel like I'd be able to purchase a lot of what they have for cheaper on Amazon.com. Michael and I also received our Target order that I posted about last week. Everything is still in the box, and will probably stay that way until summer, but it's not going to be easy to not set things up! There were a lot of great moments this week.
Miss Anything? I'm still missing caffeine a little bit, but I'm getting quite used to not having any. Also, a beer at the concert this weekend would have been better than buying a $4.50 Gatorade, but it's all good. 
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: sour, chewy, fruity candy: Sour Patch Kids, Sour Skittles. I can't get enough...however, this is usually always the candy I'm drawn to.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I haven't had coffee in a while, and the thought of drinking any doesn't sound appetizing.
Have you started to show yet: A little bump is forming. The kids at school haven't been shy at pointing that out!
Gender prediction: Boy
Happy or moody: Happy for the most part...I can get a little impatient at times :S
Looking forward to: I have another appointment on Thursday. Maybe after that appointment, I will set up the appointment when we get to find out the gender! Both Michael and I cannot wait to find out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment