- We decided on the Graco Pack 'n Play Playard with Reversible Napper & Changer
...and I couldn't stop there...
- Next, we purchased this Graco Duo-Diner 3-in-1 Highchair (which we won't be needing right away, I realize, but I couldn't pass it up).
I really liked this because it, for one, matches the Pack 'n Play, but also is convertible, so we will be able to use it from infancy to toddlerhood.
- Lastly, we purchased this Graco Duo 2-in-1 Swing Bouncer .
I've read on a lot of blogs, and heard that these can be very nice for both baby and parents. Maybe you've seen a little of a trend here, but I seem to like the baby gear that is convertible, or can be used in multiple ways or for multiple ages. I'm sure it will happen eventually, but I don't want our ENTIRE house to be overrun by baby things. Also, these 2-in-1 or 3-in-1 pieces seem to be a good deal and quite handy!
Don't worry, I'm not going to include EVERY item we buy for the baby on this blog, but I wanted to share some of these first pieces with you. Lastly, I wanted to share this youtube channel that I subscribed to today. It's called CloudMom and features a realistic mother of five who shares information on just about everything you could think of relating to babies and pregnancy. I can't count how many of the videos I've watched so far, but I find them to be very informative, honest, funny, and interesting. I feel like I'm learning a lot.This especially makes me feel good because I personally don't believe that I'm incredibly knowledgable when it comes to babies and pregnancy. For any new or upcoming moms out there, I would definitely give this channel a look.
Stay warm!





Great idea to do a blog.... wanted to share that I learned so much about pregnancy and babies by going on baby center and going on a blog with other first time mom's due the same month as me. Then from there I joined a Facebook group. There are about 20 of us in the group and we discuss and share everything which is great because chances are you will never meet them. They are all going through the same thing you are! Congrats and enjoy your pregnancy!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the idea, Tessa!
ReplyDelete