Gender: We now know, but are not revealing until Saturday (March 15)! :)
How big is the baby?: The size of a pomegranate! The baby is about 14 oz. according to our 20 week ultrasound. I just know this is going to be a BIG baby!
Maternity clothes: Pants are getting a little tight, so I've been incorporating more maternity bottoms and flowing tops
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: Sleep is getting better than it was last week! No complaints!
Best moment this week: Of course, one of the best moments of the week was on Monday when we had our 20-week ultrasound. It was so amazing seeing the baby moving around—especially with the 3D images! We were also able to find out gender as well! We are so happy and blessed with the results! Baby is completely healthy at this point, and things couldn't be going any better. Another great moment of the week was going back to my hometown and visiting my mom, dad, brother, and sister-in-law. My mom planned a spa day at a very nice spa in town. I had a 30-minute maternity massage and a facial. It was very relaxing! I also spent some time shopping for nursery items and maternity clothes. My mom and I also made a couple decorations for the gender reveal party. I'll post pictures on Sunday!
Movement: Still feeling flutter kicks, which are always welcome!
Cravings: Fruit and sweets, still
Queasy or sick: Feeling just fine!
Looking forward to: Even though this week will be pretty crazy week with a Forensics competition on Tuesday, parent-teacher conferences on Thursday, and our gender reveal party on Saturday, it should make for a great week! I'll make sure to post a video and some pictures from the reveal party on Saturday.


No comments:
Post a Comment