Gender: It's a BOY! We are so blessed and happy! I had a feeling this whole time that we were having a boy, and I was right in my prediction! We have also decided to have an animals theme or "woodland creatures," as it is referred to in the nursery. I purchased this canvas print for our room inspiration.
How big is the baby?: The size of a papaya! During this week the baby has more developed eyes and lips. He is also sleeping in cycles—about 12 to 14 hours per day.
Maternity clothes: Luckily leggings are in style, because they have been my go-to wardrobe staple this week!
Stretch marks: None...yet...
Sleep: Sleep is alright. I've been waking up randomly a couple times in the middle of the night, but I suppose I should get used to that!
Best moment this week: This week was very busy with a Forensics competition on Tuesday and parent-teacher conferences on Thursday. We had a busy night of cleaning the house on Friday and our reveal party was on Saturday. It was SO much fun! I've included some pictures below. It was really nice to have the party at our house, since some of our friends and family haven't seen it yet. Everything at the party was perfect, and I'm so glad those who attended were able to make it!
Movement: Kicks every so often.
Cravings: Dairy Queen
Queasy or sick: Feeling great!
Looking forward to: I can't believe it's already St. Patrick's Day tomorrow. This month has been flying by! Tomorrow I have another routine doctor's appointment to see how the baby is doing. I especially look forward to hearing the heartbeat at every appointment. I will also be planning the agenda for the state Forensics competition taking place on April 11-12. We have fourteen students competing, which is fantastic!


No comments:
Post a Comment