Gender: baby boy
How big is the baby?: The size of a cantaloupe!
Maternity clothes: I feel like my stomach is growing rapidly these days (as you can see in the photo above)! It would have been interesting to measure my stomach a couple weeks ago compared to now. In that case, maternity bottoms are pretty much a must.
Stretch marks: None.
Sleep: Sleep is fine. I randomly wake up in the middle of the night occasionally, but it's not so bad.
Best moment this week: This weekend I went to the cities to catch up with an old friend. It was a lot of fun. We went out to lunch and did a little shopping. I purchased a cute baby outfit from Baby Gap and also some maternity jeans and a maxi skirt. Gap was having a 40% off everything sale. :)
Movement: Little kicks every so often
Cravings: Nutella and strawberries
Queasy or sick: Feeling fine.
Looking forward to: Still craving warmer weather! No plans for the upcoming weekend, but I am welcoming that!


No comments:
Post a Comment