Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2014

36 Weeks

How far along: 36 weeks
Gender: boy
How big is the baby?: the size of a honeydew! The baby is getting closer and closer to being able to breathe on his own, and his liver and kidneys are in working order (as stated on thebump). 


Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty well, but I am noticing more tossing and turning throughout the night. I must be getting anxious for Baby Rhett to arrive! :)
Pregnancy symptoms: I've felt more and more cramping/sharp random pains lately. It usually happens when I'm walking or just lying down for bed. 
Stretch marks: Still none (for now)...
Maternity clothes: At this point, I'm basically living in maxi dresses and stretchy leggings or shorts. Since I don't have to report to school it's a challenge not to wear pajamas/comfy clothes as much as possible!
Cravings: Lots of fruit and cereal. I can't get enough blueberries, strawberries, apples, and peaches. I'll also pretty much eat any cereal (especially Lucky Charms and Captain Crunch, which I know isn't my most healthy option!)
Movement: 
Miss anything: Energy. I can definitely tell I'm almost through the third trimester. My most tiring time of the day is between 2-4. I can't keep my eyes open during the afternoon. In that case, I've been trying to get in a nap or two, especially since I haven't been sleeping the best (which usually results in me feeling guilty that I'm not accomplishing more).
Best moments of the week: Well this week seemed somewhat of a blur. Due to the rainy/cloudy weather just about every day, all the days blended together...until this weekend! This weekend, we traveled back to my hometown and attended my cousin's wedding. It was a beautiful day and a beautiful wedding. It was a lot of fun to see my family. Michael and I spend most of Sunday shopping in the cities and tidying up the house. I have just about everything complete and set up in the nursery, so I will most likely post some pictures sometime this or next week! :)
Looking forward to: JULY!

No comments:

Post a Comment