Gender: boy
How big is the baby?: the size of a winter melon (whatever that is). As stated on thebump.com, Rhett should weigh anywhere from 6.2 to 9.2 pounds. He is gaining about 1/2 an ounce each day!
Pregnancy symptoms: More and more cramping. Also, since Rhett is getting so big, it's getting more uncomfortable sitting, walking, sleeping, and doing daily activities.
Stretch marks: I still haven't noticed any, but I'm thinking they will appear after the baby is born...
Maternity clothes: Comfy clothes = maxi dresses, yoga capris/shorts, tank tops.
Stretch marks: I still haven't noticed any, but I'm thinking they will appear after the baby is born...
Maternity clothes: Comfy clothes = maxi dresses, yoga capris/shorts, tank tops.
Cravings: Fresh fruit, especially strawberries and raspberries.
Movement: There has been quite a bit of movement this week. It will be so weird once Rhett is born, and I will no longer feel the kicks and baby stretches anymore.
Movement: There has been quite a bit of movement this week. It will be so weird once Rhett is born, and I will no longer feel the kicks and baby stretches anymore.
Miss anything: I'm still missing my energy...especially in the afternoons. I have been taking a nap just about every day this week.
Best moments of the week: I've had a relaxing week. My mom came to visit this weekend to help us with some stuff around the house. It was so nice to get some things crossed off of my to-do list. I definitely think I am in the "nesting" stage because I am wanting to clean, finish projects, and prepare the house for once our baby arrives.
Have a great week!


No comments:
Post a Comment