Gender: boy
How big is the baby?: the size of a durian—am I the only one who has never heard of this particular fruit?! The baby is definitely growing at a fast pace now. According to thebump Baby Rhett weighs in at about 4.2 to 5.8 pounds! WOW! He may also be growing up to a full inch this week, or somewhere around 17.2 to 18.7 inches! I've been going on walks every day, and I can definitely feel the added weight of this growing baby!
Sleep: As the weeks go by, finding a comfortable sleeping position is a constant struggle. For anyone who has never been pregnant, imagine stuffing a basketball under your shirt and trying to sleep on your side. It's not easy! I often wake up on my back and find myself a little out of breath. I usually position some pillows around me, but when I wake up, I find most of them on the floor. I've been sleeping through the night for the most part, but find myself waking up at 5:00 every morning (don't ask me why).
Pregnancy symptoms: I've been feeling some cramping this week, which is pretty normal, I think.
Cravings: Well of course a Summer Shandy would be great, but until then, I'll stick with my Izze sparkling juices. I'm loving the sparkling clementine and sparkling blackberry flavors.
Movement: LOTS of movement. I love feeling all those little kicks and other movements. This week I believe that Rhett got the hiccups a couple times, too. Those little, repetitive bumps in my tummy are so cute.
Have a great week!


No comments:
Post a Comment