Pages

Friday, June 3, 2016

Baby #2: 35 Weeks


How far along: 35 weeks
How big is baby?: baby is as big as a pineapple
How are you feeling?:  Large! That's the best way to describe how I'm feeling. I've been getting a little more uncomfortable with my growing belly. According to The Bump, some typical pregnancy symptoms at 35 weeks involve frequent trips to the bathroom, a continuation of aches and pains, and an increase in the amount of contractions. I'd say that I am currently experiencing all of those. 
Cravings?: iced coffee, COTTON CANDY BLIZZARDS (they are back at DQ and one of my all-time favorite foods)
Sleep: I've been sleeping well this week. Like I mentioned before, it is getting a little difficult to get comfortable, but I haven't been waking up in the middle of the night randomly, like I did a week or so ago.
Best moment of the week: On Sunday, we went to the cities and did a little shopping. We met up with my dad and also went to the zoo. It was extremely busy, but nothing beats seeing Rhett's eyes light up when he sees something exciting, like a monkey or a giraffe. On Monday, we had a perfect day on the lake. We swam a bit, ate lunch, and went on a boat ride. Rhett was such a trooper—he was literally falling asleep on the boat while eating a banana. It was so cute. Another "best" moment will be the last day of school/the start of the summer. I already have plans for the first week of summer to finally get my hair cut and colored, visit my sister, and have another ultrasound. I'm most looking forward to long, lazy days in the sun with Rhett before our new baby arrives (and not having to get ready for work each day—bring on the hats and no make up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment