How far along: 28 weeks! Third trimester, here we come!
How big is baby?: baby is as big as an eggplant
How are you feeling?: It hasn't been everyday, but my legs and feet have been hurting lately. I remember this from the last pregnancy, so I'm not too concerned about it. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday, and everything looks great. She even said with the hormone levels changing, it's typical that feet or legs will be sore. Baby is no longer breech (not that we were concerned at this point, but I knew she had been moving around a lot)! I also had to do the glucose test yesterday, and everything came back normal! :)
How big is baby?: baby is as big as an eggplant
How are you feeling?: It hasn't been everyday, but my legs and feet have been hurting lately. I remember this from the last pregnancy, so I'm not too concerned about it. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday, and everything looks great. She even said with the hormone levels changing, it's typical that feet or legs will be sore. Baby is no longer breech (not that we were concerned at this point, but I knew she had been moving around a lot)! I also had to do the glucose test yesterday, and everything came back normal! :)
Cravings? Italian Ice Freeze pops! I LOVE these.
Sleep: And this week has been great! Rhett has been sleeping through the night! Let's hope this lasts!
Best moment of the week: being outside and enjoying the beautiful weather! Rhett especially loves playing outside with bubbles, pushing his lawn mower, and hitting his baseball off the tee. I'm also looking forward to taking the forensics team down to Madison for the state competition. We leave tomorrow.


No comments:
Post a Comment