How far along: 29 weeks!
How big is baby?: baby is as big as an acorn squash
How are you feeling?: I've been feeling great this week, but lately it is getting really tough to wake up, get out of the bed, and get moving in the morning (well more than usual). I am getting more sleep than I typically do, but I just wake up feeling sooooooooo groggy and exhausted. Once I actually do get moving, I feel just fine, but this is just something I've noticed this week. I should check back on my 29 weeks post with Rhett and see if I had similar feelings.
How big is baby?: baby is as big as an acorn squash
How are you feeling?: I've been feeling great this week, but lately it is getting really tough to wake up, get out of the bed, and get moving in the morning (well more than usual). I am getting more sleep than I typically do, but I just wake up feeling sooooooooo groggy and exhausted. Once I actually do get moving, I feel just fine, but this is just something I've noticed this week. I should check back on my 29 weeks post with Rhett and see if I had similar feelings.
Cravings? Dairy Queen.
Sleep: I've been sleeping well, and I can thank Rhett for this! He's been doing SO WELL in his new bed!
Best moment of the week: The state forensics competition was a lot of fun this past weekend. Also, we soaked up the sun on Sunday (and grilled out too). It seriously felt like summer this weekend, and I cannot wait until June! My sister also drove up mid-week to see us. She hadn't been at our house for quite some time (she is always pretty busy with work/working overnights), and it was fun to hang out with her.

No comments:
Post a Comment