How far along?: 37 weeks.
How big is baby?: baby is as big as a head of romaine lettuce, or (according to The Bump) anywhere from 6.2 to 9.2 pounds! I have a strong feeling our baby is definitely over 7, since she measured at almost 7 at my last ultrasound appointment one week ago.
How big is baby?: baby is as big as a head of romaine lettuce, or (according to The Bump) anywhere from 6.2 to 9.2 pounds! I have a strong feeling our baby is definitely over 7, since she measured at almost 7 at my last ultrasound appointment one week ago.
How are you feeling?: I'm still pretty slow moving, and I feel like my hips and legs are getting sore easily. I definitely get tired easier and faster these days.
Cravings?: fruit juice, ice cream, Mexican food
Sleep: Some days this week I've slept great, while others have not. Last night, for example, I was up at 1:45, 3:30, and 5:15 before I woke up around 6:15. I woke up with a really dry mouth and was extremely thirsty. I haven't been overly anxious to have the baby any earlier than the due date, but after some of those long nights, I am more and more ready for June 27th!
Best moment of the week: We had such a fun time at the family wedding this weekend. It was so much fun to watch Rhett dance and play with his second cousins. I also had a great time at the baby shower that I co-hosted on Sunday. It was so much fun to catch up with old friends. There has been a lot of rain this week, so we've felt a little cooped up around here, but we are looking forward to a lake day tomorrow. A major major MAJOR downside to this week was Rhett having croup. I called the clinic on Friday and explained him symptoms. I was told some things to do (warm baths, run a cool mist humidifier) and if it got worse, to bring him in or, if possible, wait until Monday to bring him to the clinic. Needless to say, things got much worse. He was perfectly fine at the wedding, but after that he was coughing more and more. It was very heartbreaking and tough to watch him deal with this. On Sunday night, he was coughing pretty bad, just about every minute. We decided that we needed to bring him to the ER. As we expected, he had croup and was given some medicine to help with the swelling of his throat. The medicine helped tremendously and he has been so much better. He still has a little cough, but it is nothing compared to what it was before. I had a doctor's appointment on Wednesday, and while we were there, our doctor listened to Rhett's lungs and she said everything sounded perfect. That was a relief. A major highlight of this weekend will be going wedding dress shopping with my sister-in-law, who is getting married next summer! I can't wait to see all the beautiful gowns. We are also looking forward to Father's Day (I'm not sure what our plans are yet, but we'll figure something out). Lastly, my husband and my future brother-in-law have been working hard on our new deck! I can't wait until it's finished! It will be so nice to have an outdoor living space!

No comments:
Post a Comment