For Baby #2's nursery, I wanted to use the dark furniture that we used for Rhett, but still have the room look girly and bright. I also didn't want it to be a pink overload (although pink if my favorite color). I was drawn to these various floral/natural-looking pieces. The crib sheet and floral artwork are probably my favorite things in the room. The nursery is a smaller bedroom, so I also wanted to keep things simple and not crowd the room with too much furniture or wall decor. The "H" on the wall is the first letter of baby's name...but we're going to keep that a surprise until she arrives! I absolutely love this room and can't wait to bring home baby girl.
LINKS:
LINKS:
Cotton Muslin Crib Sheet-Watercolor Rose / Cotton Swaddle Set-Garden Rose / Bird Nightlight / Suzette the Fox stuffed doll / Eddie Bauer Langley Crib / Eddie Bauer Changing Table / Changing Pad Cover / Flowers of North America Print / Threshold Turned Wood Column Lamp Base / Threshold Linen Lamp Shade / Lack Wall Shelf / Woven Storage Bin (not pictured) / Barnwood Photo Frames / Anchor Glass Jar / Essential Oil Diffuser / Large Round Wicker Basket
Her nursery turned out great! I can't wait to meet her soon!!
ReplyDelete